Roulette Wagering Requirements Explained26 May 2020 Read more
How to play free online roulette
Claim bonuses or find casinos to play roulette free of charge. Latest free roulette online & best bonuses.
Free online roulette (or no deposit roulette) comes in two main forms: you can either claim a bonus - or use free play. On this page, we not only show you the latest no deposit casinos, but we also show you how to play for free at select sites.
What is no deposit roulette?
This is roulette you can play for free without making a deposit. There are two main types to consider:
- Free Play Roulette - most casinos will allow players to launch a game in a demo mode and roulette is no exception. In this mode, you don’t spend money - but you can’t make money either. While this type of play won’t boost your bankroll, it will boost your knowledge. We recommend all new players start with at least a couple of practice sessions on a roulette table before stepping up to real cash. You could even try out one of the many roulette strategies online - with no risk.
- No Deposit Roulette Bonus - to help you get started at the site, casino’s will often offer players some free cash to try out their games. You can usually use the bonus on whatever you like, including roulette games. You could even potentially turn those free funds into real cash. It is important to remember that any bonus you take will be subject to wagering.
What is wagering?
With casinos handing out these free bonuses, there has to be some kind of protection in place. They don’t just want players coming and taking a bonus for free. That’s why they will attach wagering requirements before any bonus is eligible to withdraw.
Wagering requirements are the number of times you need to bet or wager a bonus before it becomes eligible for withdrawal. Before you accept any bonus, we recommend you keep these three valuable pieces of information in mind:
- How many times will I need to wager - not all casinos were created equal - and some will have harsher wagering requirements than others. A casino with just 25 times wagering can also be in the same list as a casino with 60 times wagering; it’s always worth checking those T&Cs to find out.
- Do I have to wager deposit and bonus - many casinos will only require you to wager the value of your bonus. However, some will require wagering on the original deposit as well. And that means more wagering.
- What percentage does roulette contribute to wagering - this is the big one. Wagering from slot games will usually contribute 100% to wagering because of their volatility. A roulette game is much more in a player's control, so the wagering is usually a fraction of that. Remember to check those terms!