Learn how to play roulette and get the best results in our quick guide. Master the game in minutes and start playing today.
- Online Roulette Guide
- Roulette Strategy
- Roulette Guide to Winning
- Roulette Rules FAQ
Online Roulette Rules
Online Roulette Guide
- Straight Up: Any one number
- Split: Your chips sit between any two neighbouring numbers
- Street: As defined on the betting mat, any ‘street’ of three numbers
- Corner: The chip sits on the corner of a group of 4 adjoining numbers
- Line: A line of six numbers as defined by the betting mat
- Straight Up: 35 to 1
- Split: 17 to 1
- Street: 11 to 1
- Corner: 8 to 1
- Line: 5 to 1
Roulette Guide to Winning
Roulette Rules FAQ
What are the main rules of roulette?
There are no strict rules in roulette - simply pick a number where you will think the ball will land and hope for the best. French Roulette does practice the unique La Partage rule. If an even money bet falls in the zero pocket, then your stake will be returned.
What are the roulette rules for neighbour bets?
There are no restrictions to placing neighbour bets in a game of roulette.
What is the different rules between American and European roulette?
There are no rule differences between American and European roulette. The American game does feature a unique table layout which does affect the return to player.