How to Use a Roulette Bonus Code
As you explore more casinos and look at different welcome offers, you’ll notice that some require a bonus code. In some ways, these are akin to coupons because they allow you to claim an exclusive offer that you cannot get otherwise.
Learning how to use a roulette bonus code is straightforward. However, if this is your first real money online roulette experience, here are the general steps to follow:
- The first step is finding the right roulette welcome bonus. Browse our table and select the one you like.
- Copy the code, and hit the ‘Claim Now’ button. This will take you to the casino’s registration page.
- Complete the sign-up form and go to the cashier to make your first deposit.
- Insert the roulette bonus code when prompted.
- The majority of online casinos use an automated bonus system; so once your deposit is credited, the bonus will be added.
- Head to the main lobby and start playing your favourite casino games.
Please note: some casinos ask for the bonus code when you sign-up and others when you deposit. If it is during the registration process, you will see a special field on the sign-up form.
Types of Roulette Bonuses
A roulette welcome bonus is for new players when first joining the casino. However, there are several other types of roulette bonuses
for existing players. Let’s take a look at some of the most common ones.
Reload bonuses: Like most welcome bonuses, these are also matched deposit offers. For instance, 50% up to £50; so if you deposit £20, you get an extra £10 in bonus funds.
Casinos often choose a specific day when the reload bonus is available. Therefore, you want to check before depositing to ensure it is active. As with all deposit-related bonuses, there will be terms and conditions attached. It is highly recommended that you read these, so you only choose the offers with the most value.
Cashback bonuses: For most experienced online roulette players, this is the best bonus of them all. Cashback bonuses give players a certain percentage of their losses back to them. For example, if the rebate is 10%, and you played and lost £100, you get £10 back.
You can find these offers where the rebate is paid in real money with no wagering. This represents outstanding value. If none of those are on the table, look around for the lowest wagering possible. Lastly, cashback bonuses are usually found in the live casino, so keep an eye on the casino’s promotions.
Special roulette promotions: Casinos are always coming up with innovative roulette promotions to engage and entertain their players. You may come across prize draws, lucky numbers, and golden chips, among others.
Furthermore, the leading online sites are making more effort to personalise bonuses and promotions according to the games you play. Generally, these offers are promoted via email or SMS, so make sure you keep your contact information up to date.
Wagering Requirements for Roulette Welcome Bonuses
It’s vital that you understand wagering requirements for roulette welcome bonuses as these have a major bearing on the value of a bonus. The wagering requirement is how much you must bet (wager) before the bonus can be withdrawn. Casinos write this information in the terms and conditions.
Some operators have the wagering requirement based on the bonus cash only; for example - ;et's take a bonus with a minimum £10 deposit
- x35 bonus amount only wagering requirement. Therefore, if you received a bonus of £10, the wagering requirement is £350.
However, there are casinos that base the wagering on the total value of the deposit and bonus; for instance:
- x20 deposit + bonus amount wagering requirement. So, if you deposit £10 and get a £10 bonus = £20 x 20 = £400.
It is an easy mistake to make. Players catch the x20 and believe that it’s the best offer, but that may not be true. Always calculate the total wagering before you hit the tables.
Something else that you need to know about is the casino’s game weighting rules. In short, certain games contribute a greater percentage to clearing a bonus’ wagering requirement. Usually, slots, keno and scratch cards count as 100% - meaning every £1 wagered is £1 less from the wagering.
Table and card games, such as roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and craps, normally contribute between 10% and 50% - depending on the variant (of the game) you are playing. Therefore, you must also factor this into the total wagering requirement calculation.
Best Online Roulette Casinos 2020
There are now hundreds of online casinos in operation. While it’s fantastic to have so much choice, it can also be a little overwhelming for new players knowing which one to choose.
The best online roulette casinos
2020 that we have selected for this page are based on the following criteria. You can use these points to determine which casino and welcome bonus is the perfect match for you.
- Licences: Each casino we promote must be licenced - Roulette Pro makes no exceptions to this rule. For UK players that means the site will be regulated by the Gambling Commission. Other countries, including Sweden, Denmark, and Spain, also have their own licences and regulations. Effectively, licenced casinos are more trustworthy, safe, and fair. That is why we recommend the brands on this page.
- Honest bonuses: We rate casino bonuses and promotions on their fairness to players rather than the total amount. If the wagering requirements are too high or there are other unfriendly terms, we dismiss them from our list.
- Games selection: Although we pay special attention to roulette, the best casinos should also have a wide selection of other games like slots, blackjack, video poker, and baccarat.
- Banking: Hassle-free payment methods are a must. The casinos on our list provide multiple banking options for both deposits and withdrawals. Furthermore, payout times are fast.
- Mobile: Playing roulette on a mobile device is preferred these days. These are all first-class mobile casinos, with many brands having standalone casino and live casino apps.
- Customer service: Support is essential when playing real money roulette online. Whether you have a question about the welcome bonus or an issue with withdrawing, you want to know that there is help available.
Live Roulette Welcome Bonus
A lot more casinos are now offering exclusive live roulette welcome bonus offers. These will usually be matched deposit bonuses, but the bonus funds can only be used to play live roulette or other games in the live casino.
The wagering requirements for live casino bonuses are often higher, with 50x being around the norm. However, the game weighting rules are different from regular welcome bonuses, so these offers do hold value. If you’re interested in a live roulette welcome bonus, these are some of the games you can enjoy with the free money.
- European, French and American Roulette
- Speed Roulette
- Auto Roulette
- Immersive Roulette
- Instant Roulette
- Lightning Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
To complete this guide to roulette welcome bonuses, we have added some common questions to assist new players.
Can I claim a roulette welcome bonus on my mobile?
Yes. All the welcome bonuses on this page can be claimed from mobile devices. Simply create your account, insert the bonus code (if required), and make a deposit. The bonus will be yours to use soon after.
Which roulette welcome bonus is the best?
The best roulette bonus is the one that you prefer. This guide is to help you understand the bonus and its wagering requirements. Using that knowledge, you can now select your own roulette welcome bonus with confidence.
When can I withdraw my roulette bonus?
The bonus cannot be withdrawn until the wagering requirements have been completed. However, UK players can withdraw from their real money wallet at any time. Please note that if you make a withdrawal while a bonus is active, it results in you forfeiting it.
Do I have to accept a welcome bonus?
No, you don’t. You can decline the bonus if you wish. But, this is free money, so why not pick up some free casino cash and see if today is your lucky day.