How to Use a Roulette Bonus Code
Bonus and promo codes
are commonly used in the online casino industry. They work as you would expect - you enter the code at the casino, and it unlocks the advertised bonus.
It should be stated that you don’t need a code for all casino bonuses. However, if you do come across one, you want to know what to do with it. Follow this simple guide on how to use a roulette bonus code, so you never have to miss out.
- For the latest roulette promotions, check out our dedicated ‘Promo Codes’ section.
- After comparing the offers, make a note of the bonus code you want to use.
- Go to the casino and create your account.
- Insert your bonus code. If you have a no deposit bonus, then you can start playing with the free casino cash.
- Deposit bonus codes require you to fund your account. Therefore, go to the cashier to complete this.
- Once your money is in your account, you can start playing.
When using a no deposit bonus code, you usually enter it upon registration. If you are unsure, contact customer service via live chat and ask for further guidance.
Types of Roulette Bonuses
Understanding the different types of roulette bonuses
will help you get more value when playing roulette online. Let’s run through the most popular offers and highlight their strengths and weaknesses.
No deposit bonuses: A typical no deposit bonus for roulette players is ‘£10 no deposit’. This allows players to roam the casino and use these funds as they please.
The delight of these offers is that you can experience the thrills and excitement of playing real money games without making a financial commitment yourself. Of course, you will encounter wagering requirements that may prevent you from drawing a profit, but no deposit bonuses are still great fun.
Welcome bonuses: You pick these bonuses up when you make your first deposit. Most roulette welcome bonuses are matched deposit offers; for example, ‘100% matched up to £200’.
Players can load up their balance right from the start to give themselves double the cash to play with. Once again, there are usually wagering requirements and other terms attached to these offers, but there’s still good value if you look around.
Reload bonuses: These are for existing players. They are also matched deposit bonuses; however, the amount is normally smaller than the welcome offer. Still, reload bonuses are a way to keep your balance topped up with extra money.
Roulette promotions: From rebate bonuses to lucky number promos; there are plenty more offers available for roulette players. These are weekly and monthly promotions, so you need to review the operator’s offers to see what is on the menu.
Wagering Requirements for Roulette No Deposit Bonuses
When casino operators are handing out free money for you to play with; there will be wagering requirements to overcome before you can withdraw any winnings.
The wagering, which is commonly between x30 and x50, can either be on the initial bonus amount or the winnings you obtained from it. Let’s say the no deposit bonus is £10 and the wagering requirement is x40.
- If it’s the initial bonus, the total wagering requirement is £400.
- If based on winnings, you must spend the £10 first. The winnings you made from this are then multiplied by 40 to give the total wagering.
Also, there is likely to be game weighting rules enforced. Some games will contribute 100% towards the clearing the wagering, whereas others may contribute nothing at all. This is why it is imperative to read the terms and conditions to find out what are the best games to play for wagering.
As you can see, you need a good run of fortune to convert a £10 no deposit roulette bonus into real money. The reality is that most players won’t complete this wagering requirement. However, some will get lucky. Ultimately, this is completely risk-free, so it’s worth trying if nothing else.
Each casino will set its wagering requirements for roulette no deposit bonuses. Therefore, you should check out different sites to see which one is offering the best terms. Remember, the lower the wagering, the higher possibility that you can come away a winner.
Best Online Roulette Casinos 2020
Players have a wealth of choice these days when choosing where to play. Yet, for newcomers to online casinos; it can be confusing which site to pick.
The following factors are the main criteria that we use when selecting the best online roulette casinos
2020. Bear in mind though, the outright ‘best of the best’ casino is the one that is ideal for you.
- Licenced and regulated: First of all, the casino needs to be licenced and regulated by a recognised governing body, such as the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority. These sites are audited on a regular basis to ensure fair gaming, and they are highly secure for player safety.
- Range of games: It goes without saying that each casino must offer a wide variety of roulette games. However, that alone is not enough for us. When selecting our top sites, we take a broader approach to the library of games. The casino must offer plenty of slots, card games, and scratch cards, too.
- Player-friendly bonuses: We all like lots of bonuses and promotions, but they have to be fair. If the wagering requirements are too high or the time limit is unrealistic, then the offers are not up to our standard.
- Fast payouts: Online casino players accept that different payment options have their own clearing times. However, when we talk about fast payouts, we are referring to how long it takes the casino to process a withdrawal request. No more than 48 hours is our benchmark.
- Mobility: 99% of online casinos have a mobile platform for players, but some mobile casinos are better than others. It doesn’t strictly matter if they are web-based or mobile casino apps; there must be a strong catalogue of virtual and live games, a variety of promotions, and easy banking.
- Customer support: Make no mistake; good customer service is essential in this industry. 24/7 live chat is ideal because players trust that if ever they have a question - day or night - there will always be a member of staff available to assist them.
Live Roulette No Deposit Bonus
It depends on the casino as to whether or not you can use the no deposit bonus to play live roulette
- some allow this, whereas others don’t. The reason is that it costs the casino more to provide live games. Hence, they like to keep the tables available for players who are playing with deposited funds.
You can quickly see in the terms and conditions if the live roulette no deposit bonus can be used. They will list the excluded games for you. For offers where you can explore the live casino, these are some of the roulette tables waiting for you.
- European, French, and American roulette
- Speed, Immersive, and Auto roulette
- New 12-wheel Instant Roulette
- Double Ball Roulette
- Lightning Roulette with huge win multipliers
For more information related to roulette no deposit bonuses, we have included some frequently asked questions from our readers.
How do I claim a no deposit bonus on my mobile?
If you are a mobile player, you can claim your favourite no deposit bonus by signing up from your device. Follow the steps provided above, and you’ll be playing real money roulette within minutes.
Which roulette no deposit bonus is the best?
All no deposit bonuses offer tremendous value and excitement. However, the best offers are the ones with the lowest wagering requirements. Also, if they allow you to play live roulette, that’s even better.
Can I withdraw a roulette no deposit bonus?
Yes, you can if you complete the wagering requirements. Please bear in mind that the casino will have a minimum withdrawal policy, which is usually £10, so you need to have winnings that exceed this amount before withdrawing.