Best Roulette Deposit Bonus Sites
Our experienced team has selected the best roulette deposit bonus sites for this year. Each casino is licenced and regulated, so player safety is paramount and fair gaming comes as standard.
The bonus offers vary from casino to casino. Take a look through the table to select the offer that fits your budget and style of play. For a more broader look at offer available at casino, take a look at our bonuses for roulette
How to Use a Roulette Bonus Code
You will notice that some casinos use a bonus code system. It’s important to note that if a code accompanies an offer, it must be used correctly. The majority of online casinos have a strict policy in this regard. For instance, if you forget to enter the bonus code before you start playing, you won’t be able to activate it later.
To avoid missing out, follow these simple steps about how to use a roulette bonus code. Of course, this only applies to the casinos operating this system.
- Look through the casino bonuses on this site, and choose your favourite. Write down the bonus code if there is one listed.
- Hit the ‘Claim Now’ button. This takes you to the casino. All of our links are regularly audited to ensure that the bonuses are up to date.
- Complete the registration form to create your account. Insert your roulette bonus code where prompted.
- For UK players, you’ll need to verify your identity before you can make a deposit.
- Once this is completed; go to the banking section and select a payment method to fund your account. Please note, there may be restrictions as to which payment options are eligible to claim the bonus.
- Deposit bonuses are usually credited automatically once your real money shows up on your casino balance.
- Visit the lobby area to find the game(s) you want to play. Have fun.
Types of Roulette Bonuses
It’s handy to know a little bit about the various types of roulette bonuses you’ll come across. Although online casinos are always coming up with new and exciting offers, these are the main ones which appear most frequently.
A welcome bonus, also called a sign-up bonus
, is the offer that you can claim when you first join the casino. The bonuses shown in our table are prime examples of welcome offers.
Casinos use these to attract new players to their site. Therefore, the welcome bonus is generally the biggest one in terms of banking some free casino cash. Most roulette sign-up bonuses are matched deposit offers, so the size of your deposit is reflected in the size of the bonus. All welcome bonuses will come with terms and conditions which we recommend you read before claiming the offer.
You’ve already signed up and had fun with the welcome bonus, so what’s next? The answer is deposit reload bonuses. The principle of these offers is the same as matched deposit welcome bonuses in many ways. You get free money from the casino when making your deposit. Usually, the total value is not as much as the welcome offer
, but every little helps.
It’s important to note that reload bonuses may only be available on certain days, or you may only be able to claim one a week/month. Check the ‘Promotions’ page of your chosen casino to find out this information. That way, you can plan your deposits accordingly to ensure you maximise each promotion to its fullest potential.
Cash-back Bonuses: One of the most popular live roulette bonuses is the cash-back offer. An example would be that players get 10% cash-back on aggregated losses playing live roulette on Saturday and Sunday.
So, you only get cash-back if you lose - not if you win. For some new players, this bonus doesn’t sound that attractive. However, Roulette Pro can assure you that this is one of the premier roulette bonuses. The fact is, all players will have sessions where they lose and sessions where they win. If your losing session is during this promotion; at least you claw 10% back. This is effectively lowering the house edge, the more you play roulette.
Wagering Requirements for Roulette Deposit Bonuses
Casinos cannot simply go around giving free money to all their customers, which is there are wagering requirements for roulette deposit bonuses. The wagering requirement is the amount you have to bet before the bonus, and your winnings can be withdrawn.
Let’s take an example; the bonus is 100% up to £100 with a wagering requirement of 40x the bonus amount. You deposit £100; this is matched 100% by the casino, so you have another £100 in bonus funds. Therefore, the total wagering requirement is 40 x £100 = £4,000.
Some casinos only allow you to clear the wagering using bonus funds, whereas others allow both the deposit and bonus funds to be used. A few other things that you should be aware of with roulette deposit bonuses are:
- Deposit + bonus amount or bonus amount only: As you examine different deposit bonuses, you’ll see the wagering requirement stated as deposit + bonus amount or bonus funds only. For instance, offer ‘A’ has a 25x deposit + bonus amount wagering requirement, and offer ‘B’ has a 45x deposit only wagering requirement. Assuming both bonuses are 100% up to £100, offer ‘B’ is the more player-friendly one.
- Game weighting: When you play roulette, if you only gamble on even-money bets, such as red or black, you can make your bankroll last quite some time. This is because you will win around 49 games out of every 100 (on average). To counter this, casinos introduced a ‘game weighting’ rule. Effectively, this means that different types of games contribute a different percentage towards the wagering requirement. For example, slots usually contribute 100%, but roulette may only be 20%. It is something to look for in the terms and conditions before you start playing.
Best Online Roulette Casinos 2020
The term best online roulette casinos
2020 is subjective. As a player, you are an individual. Therefore, the best roulette casino for you may not be the best casino for the next player. That is why Roulette Pro is here to help. We are a roulette casino comparison website. All the casinos listed are premium quality, but which is the best one? That is up to you to decide. Here are a few pointers to consider:
- Legality: Roulette Pro doesn’t work with shady casinos. We make certain that all the brands listed on this site are fully licenced and regulated in your region.
- Fair bonuses and promotions: A casino can offer 100s of bonuses, but if they are not fair to the player, they are essentially useless. You always want to go for promotions with reasonable wagering requirements. You will not make a profit from every bonus; however, you do want a sporting chance.
- Range of roulette games: Whether you have a penchant for live casino roulette or RNG games, you want to have a good selection at your fingertips. Therefore, it’s wise to check the library before registering.
- Banking and payout times: The leading casinos provide numerous payment methods ranging from debit cards and e-wallets to prepaid vouchers and online banking. What can vary is the payout times. No one likes casinos that drag their feet when you want to make a withdrawal; fortunately, many don’t these days.
Live Roulette Deposit Bonus
With the ever-growing popularity of live casinos, there are more live roulette deposit bonus offers than ever before. In a nutshell, these bonuses are the same as the others we’ve discussed on this page. However, you will only be allowed to play live games.
You may find that the wagering requirements are a little higher with live roulette deposit bonuses compared to general casino offers. However, if you bet smart and have a good staking strategy, then you may come away with some winnings.
Take a look at the FAQ section below for more information regarding roulette deposit bonus offers, and the casinos you can play at.
Can I claim a roulette deposit bonus on my mobile?
Yes, most definitely, you can. We have checked the bonuses on this page and they are all compatible with mobile devices.
Can you get rich from roulette?
You must remember, roulette is a game of chance. The odds are slightly in the casino’s favour. However, that doesn’t mean you cannot go on a miracle run and win 30 consecutive bets. The short answer is that it’s unlikely you’ll get rich from playing roulette, but not impossible.
Are there any no-wagering no deposit roulette bonuses?
It’s very rare to find no deposit roulette bonuses with no wagering requirements. With the high RTP of roulette, the casino would risk losing too much money with offers like these.