- Advantages and disadvantages of crypto casinos
- How to choose a crypto/bitcoin casino
- How to deposit and withdraw funds
- Bitcoin Roulette
- Ethereum Roulette
- Ripple Roulette
Top Cryptocurrency Casino Sites
Stake Casino: Join Stake.com using the code NEWBONUS to get up to $1000 deposit bonus. Deposit $500. Get matched at 200% and play with $1000. Over 18s only. T&Cs apply. 35x wager requirement.
Betwinner Casino: 18+ only - Further terms apply - see site for details
1xBit Casino: 18+ only. Minimum deposit of 5 mBTC. 40x wagering applies. Ts and Cs apply
1xBet Casino: +18 only. Gamble responsibly
888starz Casino: 18+ only. T&Cs
Joy Casino: New players only. Wagering applies. One bonus per account. T&Cs apply - see site for further details
Advantages and disadvantages of crypto casinos
- Anonymity - Transactions are anonymous so you don’t have to share your information with a third party, such as a bank, which many players find comforting
- Accessibility - Since cryptocurrencies are used across the world, there’s no need to change money when using an overseas site
- Lower fees - Cryptocurrencies often have lower fees attached than some more traditional payment methods
- Faster payments and withdrawals - Most crypto transactions can be completed in minutes or even seconds
- Security - Cryptocurrencies operate on a decentralised network with transactions being independently varied and protecting against fraud
- Provably Fair Gaming - All information between player and casino is encrypted
- Special bonuses - Some sites grant special bonuses to crypto players
- Volatility - The value of cryptocurrencies can fluctuate, making some of them volatile
- Cancelling payment - You cannot cancel a cryptocurrency payment once it is sent so make very sure all the information is correct
- Bonus restrictions - while some sites do grant special bonuses to crypto players, others may choose to restrict certain bonuses to more traditional payment methods
- Legal restrictions apply - if gambling is prohibited in a country or state, crypto gambling will be subject to the same legal restrictions
How to choose a crypto/bitcoin casino
- Licensing - You should always ensure that the site you are using is fully licenced and regulated to ensure a safe and secure playing environment.
- Game Selection - Does the site have the games you are looking for? Is there enough variety and quality to keep you entertained in the long term? Most online casinos now boast 1000s of games, but some may focus solely on slots and lack a comprehensive table games offering.
- Payment Options - Particularly important when considering a cryptocurrency casino or looking to use cryptocurrencies at a general online casino.
- Bonuses & Promotions - Most online casinos will have welcome offers and regular member promotions to keep playings coming back. Check whether the bonuses are available to players using cryptocurrencies and any other restrictions in the terms and conditions section.
- Customer Support - Are the customer support team available when you need them in case you run into a problem? Look at the methods of contact, the available hours, whether there is a choice of languages or departments to help you get an answer faster.