Your Guide to Crypto Casinos & Bitcoin Gambling
- Advantages and disadvantages of crypto casinos
- How to choose a crypto/bitcoin casino
- How to deposit and withdraw funds
- Bitcoin Roulette
- Ethereum Roulette
- Ripple Roulette
Top Cryptocurrency Casino Sites
Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. We aim to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of the best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully licensed to operate they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Please note we have financial arrangements with many of the companies on our website. Those arrangements provide that the company will receive a fixed fee commission if users choose to utilize the links located on the website GOT IT
9.9Read Review Get Bonus Visit BC.Game
BC.Game: 18+. T&Cs apply
A crypto casino is either an online casino that is built to benefit cryptocurrency players, or at least one that accepts more than one or two cryptocurrencies.
Although the choice of crypto-friendly casinos isn’t quite as large as those that accept other payment methods, there are new Bitcoin and crypto casinos cropping up every day. You may also see crypto casinos referred to as ‘altcoin casinos’ this simply means cryptocurrencies that are not Bitcoin. There are many cryptocurrencies but some of the most widely used are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether and DASH.
Existing online casinos are also increasing their payment methods to include cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple.
If you are looking for the best crypto casinos to enjoy roulette and other casino games, there are a couple of things you should consider. From game selection and the variety of payment methods to bonuses, accessibility, and the availability and quality of customer support, many factors may help you decide on a crypto casino.
On this site, you will find all the information you seek on crypto casinos, Bitcoin gambling and more. We’ve reviewed the best crypto casinos out there and brought you our findings, but things can change so we always advise you to check the site’s terms and conditions after reading our reviews.
Advantages and disadvantages of crypto casinos
As with any other payment method, there are advantages and disadvantages to using cryptocurrencies in online casinos.
- Anonymity - Transactions are anonymous so you don’t have to share your information with a third party, such as a bank, which many players find comforting
- Accessibility - Since cryptocurrencies are used across the world, there’s no need to change money when using an overseas site
- Lower fees - Cryptocurrencies often have lower fees attached than some more traditional payment methods
- Faster payments and withdrawals - Most crypto transactions can be completed in minutes or even seconds
- Security - Cryptocurrencies operate on a decentralised network with transactions being independently varied and protecting against fraud
- Provably Fair Gaming - All information between player and casino is encrypted
- Special bonuses - Some sites grant special bonuses to crypto players
- Volatility - The value of cryptocurrencies can fluctuate, making some of them volatile
- Cancelling payment - You cannot cancel a cryptocurrency payment once it is sent so make very sure all the information is correct
- Bonus restrictions - while some sites do grant special bonuses to crypto players, others may choose to restrict certain bonuses to more traditional payment methods
- Legal restrictions apply - if gambling is prohibited in a country or state, crypto gambling will be subject to the same legal restrictions
How to choose a crypto/bitcoin casino
With an increasing array of crypto-casinos, how do you choose which one to use? There are a couple of factors you should focus on when choosing a crypto site or Bitcoin casino.
- Licensing - You should always ensure that the site you are using is fully licenced and regulated to ensure a safe and secure playing environment.
- Game Selection - Does the site have the games you are looking for? Is there enough variety and quality to keep you entertained in the long term? Most online casinos now boast 1000s of games, but some may focus solely on slots and lack a comprehensive table games offering.
- Payment Options - Particularly important when considering a cryptocurrency casino or looking to use cryptocurrencies at a general online casino.
- Bonuses & Promotions - Most online casinos will have welcome offers and regular member promotions to keep playings coming back. Check whether the bonuses are available to players using cryptocurrencies and any other restrictions in the terms and conditions section.
- Customer Support - Are the customer support team available when you need them in case you run into a problem? Look at the methods of contact, the available hours, whether there is a choice of languages or departments to help you get an answer faster.
How to deposit and withdraw funds
Depositing and withdrawing funds at crypto casinos is usually a simple process. To make a deposit, you will need to have a crypto-wallet (such as Coinbase) with adequate funds in it. Sign in to your account, select your preferred cryptocurrency from those listed and type in the appropriate details to make the transaction. You will be given a cryptocurrency address, which you should copy and paste into your e-wallet. Remember to double-check before you hit send as cryptocurrency transactions cannot be recalled.
To withdraw crypto coins, sign in to your account and go to ‘withdrawals’. Once again, you will be given a crypto address to copy and paste into your e-wallet, but make sure you paste it into the ‘receiving’ tab. As with deposits, double-check as any coins sent elsewhere are most likely lost. Some casinos may not allow you to withdraw using certain cryptocurrencies. Withdrawal limits will vary from site to site, and any transaction fees will be stated.
Regarded as the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC)is still probably the most commonly accepted cryptocurrency at online casinos. You should be able to find plenty of sites where you can play roulette and deposit with Bitcoin, as well as some online casinos dedicated to Bitcoin. However, when playing Bitcoin Roulette, you may find some sites that convert your deposits into a FIAT currency for your bets. We cherry-pick the best Bitcoin Roulette Casinos, offers and bonuses and more.
Most sites that take Bitcoin will also accept Etheruem (ETH) and the same rules apply. We will keep you updated with the best Ethereum casinos, the best games to play, Ethereum roulette rules, and so much more.
Many online casinos will include Ripple (XRP) as one of their cryptocurrencies, but it is not quite as popular as Bitcoin or Ethereum. It was never designed to be a payment method but has grown in popularity at online casinos over the last couple of years due in part to its very low fees (0.00001 XRP). If the casino accepts Ripple, you should have no problem depositing on the roulette games available on the site and withdrawing any winnings.