Mega Roulette Strategy & Tips: Master Pragmatic Play's New Roulette16 Feb 2021 Read more
Mini Roulette Strategy: Small steps make big wins
Here we look at Playtech's Mini Roulette with strategies you can use to win. Learn how to play & the best tips.
Mini Roulette by Playtech takes the classic game of roulette and reduces it by a third of the size. There are only 12 numbers on the wheel plus the Zero for 13 total numbers. The smaller size means two things:
- Payouts are adjusted for single number bets - A straight-up bet only pays 11 to 1 but has a 7.69% of winning
- Certain bets have a reduced chance of winning - Red/black and odds/even still pay 1 to 1 but only have a 46.15% chance of winning
In this Mini Roulette strategy guide, we are going to show you the most effective ways to play this wheel. We will also share some reasons why we think this game might be a bad choice.
Best way to play Mini Roulette
There are three ways to play Mini Roulette based on the adjusted payout percentages.
Low Risk Strategy: Even Money Betting
For this strategy, we are just going to stick to the odds/evens or the red/black. This way, you can take advantage of the best winning percentage on the table for slow and steady wins.
Should you use this strategy? If you are going to play even money bets, you might as well choose another roulette wheel. The Mini Roulette wheel shaves 2% off even money bets for the same payout, making it pointless to play at this table.
Medium Risk Strategy: Spread Bets
For this strategy, choose 5 straight up number bets and focus on them. You not only benefit from the increased chance of winning on straight up numbers - but you also cover a high percentage of the wheel.
Should you use this strategy? In our opinion, it's the best way to play Mini Roulette. It's the perfect balance between good payouts and risk.
High Risk Strategy: Stick to Straights
The strategy is simple, pick a number and stick to it. On a standard roulette wheel, this is an ill-advised move. Especially considering you only have a 2.63% chance of success. But on a Mini Roulette wheel, this strategy is much more viable with the increased winning percentage.
Should you use this strategy? Only if you like taking risks and don't mind your balance taking a beating. And due to the chances of winning this bet, your balance will almost certainly take a solid beating. One for the risk players.
For more information on this Playtech game, you can read our full Mini Roulette review.
- Roulette Strategy for Beginners - How roulette systems work
- Oscar’s Grind Betting System: Grinding out the roulette wins?
- Magic Eight Roulette Betting Strategy Review (How to use & Results)
- The Law of Thirds Betting System Explained (Gaming the roulette wheel?)
- Double Street Quad Roulette Strategy Explained (With Examples)
- Best Lightning Roulette Strategy to Win
- D'Alembert Strategy Simulation: Our Bankroll Results After 30 rounds
- 100 to 1 Roulette Strategy: Get optimal returns with this game guide
100% cashback up to $100
with the promotional code 10WORLD
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Latest strategies news
No Spin No WinNo Lose Roulette Betting Systems: Based on Facts or Nonsense?12 Feb 2021 Read more
DOND StrategyDeal or No Deal Roulette Strategy: How to win 150x your total bet20 Jan 2021 Read more
ZeroZeros Only Roulette Strategy: How to use and results15 Jan 2021 Read more
Spread SpreeEasy Spread-Bet Roulette Strategy07 Sep 2020 Read more