Roulette Strategy for Beginners - How roulette systems work
- Choosing a strategy that fits your attitude to risk
- Some popular strategies for beginners to try
- Examples of progressive and regressive systems
Best Beginner Roulette Betting Systems
The phrase “risk positive”, though, is not as simple as it sounds. You may love taking risks, but there’s also the size of your bankroll to think about.
The Martingale: Solid Beginner Strategy
D'Alembert: Good Choice for Newbies
Labouchere: Technical Starting Point
Low Risk Roulette Betting Strategies
Anti Martingale: A Safe way to Bet
Reverse D'Alembert: A Braver (But Safe) Strategy
Reverse Labouchere: Complex... But Calm
Customising your Roulette Strategy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best roulette strategy for beginners?
The best roulette strategy for beginners is the Martingale. It's an easy system to learn - and can be effective over short game sessions. In theory, the strategy has a 100% rate of success. However, new players should be wary that bets can double quickly - and table limits can undo this betting system easily.
Does roulette strategy actually work?
Roulette strategy does work - but it doesn't improve your winning chances. No strategy will increase the RTP of a roulette game. However, it can vary your playing style significantly - so much so that you may actually enjoy the game more.
What is the best roulette game for new players?
The best roulette game for new players is French Roulette with the La Partage rule in play. Not only do you get to benefit from the low house edge of 2.70% thanks to the single zero - you can also receive half you stakes back on even money bets if the ball lands in zero. With this rule active - the house edge decreases further to just 1.35%!
What is the best roulette tip for beginners?
The best roulette tip for new players is to learn the importance of the house edge. If a roulette game has a high house edge, that means you are at more of a disadvantage. For example, there's a big difference to returns with American Roulette's 5.26% house edge vs single zero roulette's 2.70% edge.
- 100 to 1 Roulette Strategy: Get optimal returns with this game guide
- Oscar’s Grind Betting System: Grinding out the roulette wins?
- Magic Eight Roulette Betting Strategy Review (How to use & Results)
- The Law of Thirds Betting System Explained (Gaming the roulette wheel?)
- Double Street Quad Roulette Strategy Explained (With Examples)
- How to win Live Roulette (Strategies for Live Roulette Games)
- Martingale Roulette System in Practice: Shocking Results after 30 minutes
- Mini Roulette Strategy: Small steps make big wins
- Paroli Roulette Strategy Explained (Examples Included)
- Best Lightning Roulette Strategy to Win
- Does the James Bond Roulette Strategy work? (Full test with Results)
Latest strategies news
No Spin No WinNo Lose Roulette Betting Systems: Based on Facts or Nonsense?04 Jul 2022 Read more
Is it possible?How to win roulette every time17 Aug 2021 Read more
Mega StratsMega Roulette Strategy & Tips: Master Pragmatic Play's New Roulette16 Feb 2021 Read more
DOND StrategyDeal or No Deal Roulette Strategy: How to win 150x your total bet20 Jan 2021 Read more
ZeroZeros Only Roulette Strategy: How to use and results15 Jan 2021 Read more