Oscar’s Grind Betting System: Grinding out the roulette wins?
- How to use the Oscar's Grind betting system (with examples)
- Some recommended game choices to use the strategy
- Whether we recommend the system (or not)
How to use Oscar's Grind Betting System
Oscar's Grind Example
- You start off with a £20 bankroll, and bet £1.
- You lose, so you bet another £1
- You lose again. You therefore bet another £1.
- This time you win, taking your bankroll to £18.
- You now need to increase your bet by one, so you bet £2 and lose again: Your bankroll is now £16.
- You now bet £2. Your last bet was £2, which is why this one is £2 as it stays the same as the last bet when you lose.
- You win again, taking your bankroll to £18.
- You now need to increase your bet by one again, but you first need to check that a win won’t take over the £21 limit: In fact, a win after betting £3 will increase your remaining bankroll of £15 by £6, taking it to exactly 21 so the bet is valid.
By increasing bets by one unit at a time rather than in exponential fashion as you would with the Martingale system, you can expect to take a while to achieve results with Oscar’s Grind.
Does Oscar's Grind actually work?
One very useful rule of thumb that’s been developed over time is that you should generally make a starting bet of around 3 to 4% of your total bankroll.
- Roulette Strategy for Beginners - How roulette systems work
- Magic Eight Roulette Betting Strategy Review (How to use & Results)
- How to win Live Roulette (Strategies for Live Roulette Games)
- The Hollandish Betting System Explained: How to use & Results
- Online Roulette Cheats: Can you beat the wheel?
- How to Win Roulette Tournaments (The Easy Way)
- Martingale Roulette System in Practice: Shocking Results after 30 minutes
- Mini Roulette Strategy: Small steps make big wins
- Paroli Roulette Strategy Explained (Examples Included)
- Best Lightning Roulette Strategy to Win
- D'Alembert Strategy Simulation: Our Bankroll Results After 30 rounds
- 100 to 1 Roulette Strategy: Get optimal returns with this game guide
Latest strategies news
Is it possible?How to win roulette every time17 Aug 2021 Read more
Mega StratsMega Roulette Strategy & Tips: Master Pragmatic Play's New Roulette16 Feb 2021 Read more
No Spin No WinNo Lose Roulette Betting Systems: Based on Facts or Nonsense?12 Feb 2021 Read more
DOND StrategyDeal or No Deal Roulette Strategy: How to win 150x your total bet20 Jan 2021 Read more
ZeroZeros Only Roulette Strategy: How to use and results15 Jan 2021 Read more