Double Street Quad Roulette Strategy Explained (With Examples)
- How to use the Double Street Quad Strategy
- The principles on why it works
- Why the occasional inside bet can produce big results
How to use the Double Street Quad Roulette Strategy
You can opt to put your chip between 2 streets to cover 6 numbers – which is very cost effective and can be a great way to get round the minimum bet rules in a casino.
Why the Double Street Quad Method Works
You’ll need something in place to pay out big-style once in a while to give you a shot at gaining a genuine advantage, and that’s where your single inside bet comes into play.
Alternatives to the Double Street Quad Strategy
Most advanced roulette players may shy away from this, knowing the low payouts on offer by even money betting strategies.
- Roulette Strategy for Beginners - How roulette systems work
- Magic Eight Roulette Betting Strategy Review (How to use & Results)
- The Law of Thirds Betting System Explained (Gaming the roulette wheel?)
- How to win Live Roulette (Strategies for Live Roulette Games)
- Online Roulette Cheats: Can you beat the wheel?
- Mini Roulette Strategy: Small steps make big wins
- Does the James Bond Roulette Strategy work? (Full test with Results)
- D'Alembert Strategy Simulation: Our Bankroll Results After 30 rounds
- 100 to 1 Roulette Strategy: Get optimal returns with this game guide
100% cashback up to $100
with the promotional code 10WORLD
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Latest strategies news
Mega StratsMega Roulette Strategy & Tips: Master Pragmatic Play's New Roulette16 Feb 2021 Read more
No Spin No WinNo Lose Roulette Betting Systems: Based on Facts or Nonsense?12 Feb 2021 Read more
DOND StrategyDeal or No Deal Roulette Strategy: How to win 150x your total bet20 Jan 2021 Read more
ZeroZeros Only Roulette Strategy: How to use and results15 Jan 2021 Read more
Spread SpreeEasy Spread-Bet Roulette Strategy07 Sep 2020 Read more