Roulette Sign-up Promo Codes
It doesn’t matter if you are looking for your first online casino or you’re a seasoned player wanting to try something new, the roulette sign-up promo codes on this page are all you need. Yet, in addition to taking advantage of the stellar offers, Roulette Pro delves inside the world of roulette sign-up promo codes. We explain how to activate them and what you need to do to come away with a profit.
Furthermore, you’ll find comparisons of sign-up bonuses with other popular roulette promotions. That way, it’s easier for you to find the perfect bonus for your bankroll. Lastly, we look at the best live roulette games and tell you how your bonus works playing these games.
Best Roulette Sign-up Promo Code Sites
The simplest way to think of roulette sign-up promo codes is to split them into two parts. The first is the ‘sign-up’; this refers to joining a casino. Next, the ‘promo code’; this is a unique code - consisting of letters and numbers - that is required to activate the advertised sign-up offer.
There is nothing set in stone as to what a sign-up bonus must be. With the competition ever-increasing within the online casino industry, operators often try to outdo each other in this department in an effort to secure your business. Here are some of the best roulette sign-up promo code sites on the internet.
How to Use a Roulette Promo Code
We don’t want to assume that every reader is familiar with the workings and how to use a roulette promo code. The fact is; for many players, this will be your first experience of using one. Therefore, we’ve composed this straightforward guide to show you steps to take; starting from reading this page through to playing.
- Choose a bonus - take a look at the offers on this page and find one that you like. Then copy the promo code you need.
- You’ll see a ‘Claim Now’ button, click that to be redirected to the casino.
- Register an account. Don’t forget to input the roulette sign-up promo code in the box provided.
- A few sign-up offers are no deposit bonuses. If you have one of these, you can start playing immediately. However, more commonly, you’ll need to make a deposit, so go to the cashier and do that.
- Once your cash is in your account, the casino will release your bonus.
- Now, it’s time to have some fun. Select the game you want to play from the lobby and enjoy yourself.
The steps given above is a general guide, but there are casinos that use a slightly different process for redeeming promo codes. Ultimately, if you are in any doubt, go to live chat and ask a customer service representative for assistance. Do this before playing because sometimes, you cannot claim the sign-up bonus after staking your first bet.
Types of Roulette Promo Codes
The interpretation of a sign-up can and does, vary from site to site. Also, these are not the only offers that use this system. Listed below are some of the types of roulette promo codes that you’ll find online. We are not saying that every casino will have every one of these offers, however. Still, this gives you some insight into what’s available.
No deposit bonus: A no deposit roulette promo code can serve as part of a sign-up bonus. These are naturally very popular because they give players the chance to play online roulette for real money without making a personal financial commitment.
Basically, the casino loads £10 or £20 of bonus funds into your account. You can then explore the casino at your leisure. The bonus cash will come with wagering requirements, so you may not extract a profit, but some players do, and you could easily be one of them.
Welcome bonus: Casinos that do not offer no deposit bonuses, usually refer to their welcome offers as sign-up bonuses. This is logical because once you sign-up, you get the bonus. Many welcome bonuses require a real money deposit, which the casino will match. Furthermore, most offers also come with wagering requirements. We expand upon this topic in the next section.
Cashback bonus: This is a favourite offer for roulette players. Using a roulette promo code (if required), you can opt-in to these promotions when they are available. Effectively, they work by giving you a refund on your losses; for example, if you play and lose £200 and the cashback is 10%, then you get £20 refunded to your account.
It is possible to find these promotions with no wagering requirements, which is why they are so appealing. In reality, a wager-free rebate reduces the casino’s advantage - giving players better returns over the long run.
Wagering Requirements for Roulette Sign-up Promo Codes
You would have seen above that certain bonuses and promotions come with wagering requirements. This section will explain these to you and show you how to calculate them.
To begin with; a wagering requirement is the amount you must bet to convert the original bonus cash into real money. This information can be found in the terms and conditions of the offer. It will be written in one of two ways:
- Wagering requirement x bonus amount
- Wagering requirement x deposit + bonus amount
For example, let’s imagine there is 100% up to £100 sign up bonus. You made a £100 deposit and got £100 extra from the casino.
- 40x wagering requirement - bonus amount only. 40 x £100 = £4,000.
- 25x wagering requirement - deposit + bonus amount. 25 x (£100 + £100) = £5,000
This small difference can catch out new players because 25x looks better value than 40x. With that in mind; we strongly advise you to always calculate the total wagering when comparing promotions from different sites.
Best Online Roulette Casinos 2020
Having a super sign-up bonus shouldn’t be the only consideration when choosing a site to play at. When selecting the best online roulette casinos for 2020, our experienced team also previews the following criteria, among others:
- Valid licences: You will not find one casino on Roulette Pro that is not licenced by a respected governing body. In the UK, we insist upon Gambling Commission licences. For international casinos, licencing from Malta or Gibraltar are both accepted. The thing with licenced casinos is that they are regulated and held accountable if there is an issue. That means you’re protected by industry-standard security and the games are checked to guarantee fairness.
- Range of games: Even the most ardent roulette players like a change of pace from time to time. Therefore, we look at the collection of games as a whole. This ranges from video slots, jackpots, table and card games, and scratch cards.
- Payout times: While most deposit methods are instant, it takes a little longer to get your winnings. There are two reasons for this; the first is how long it takes for the casino to process withdrawal requests, and the second is the clearing time with the payment provider you are using. The latter is out of our control, but the former isn’t. Casinos that take longer than 72 hours to payout don’t make the grade.
- Customer service: At times, playing online is a solitary experience; therefore, you want to know support is available as and when required. While we prefer 24/7 customer support, we look at the overall quality. Are the staff knowledgeable, helpful and friendly? These are key considerations of ours.
Live Roulette Sign-up Promo Codes
Do you want to play live roulette straight away? If so, you’ll be pleased to know that there are many live roulette sign-up promo codes waiting for you. These bonuses are specifically designed for the live casino, so you get improved wagering requirements (compared to some of the regular offers).
With a live roulette promo code bonus, you can enjoy a huge selection of games, including American, European, and French roulette. There’s also speed roulette, instant roulette, and auto roulette.
Certain casinos offer themed-tables like Age of the Gods live roulette. Plus newer variants like Quantum and Lightning roulette, which incorporate big-win multipliers.
You should now have a good grasp of roulette sign-up bonuses and how to use promo codes. Below, we’ve included a few FAQs that you may find useful.
Can I use a roulette sign-up promo code on my mobile?
Yes. All of the promotions on our website are mobile-friendly, and the promo codes work in the same way as described above. Therefore, from your mobile device, visit the casino, sign-up, deposit and type in the code. Then the bonus will be yours.
Can these promo codes be used to play other games?
In most instances, the answer is yes. That gives you the freedom to explore the casino and sample as many titles as you wish.
What is game weighting?
As part of the wagering requirements, the casino will also enforce game weighting rules. In short, different games contribute a different percentage towards clearing the wagering. For example, most slots are 100%. So, for every £10 wagered, £10 is cleared from the wagering requirement. But, table and card games may only be 20%; so for each £10 wagered, £2 is cleared from the wagering.