Roulette Wagering Requirements Explained
What are wagering requirements?
- Not all wagers will contribute equally to roulette games. When you play a bonus on slots, your bets will typically contribute 100% to the wagering. But in an online roulette game, you can expect to contribute a fraction of that percentage - between 20% and even 5%.
- Due to this lower contribution - you will need to play more game rounds to meet the same level of wagering. This ultimately leaves you at risk of losing the bonus.
- Even money bets are usually prohibited from bonus wagering - making "safe" wagering strategies defunct. You will need to bet on more riskier numbers where you risk to lose the bonus.
- Too much wheel coverage can also be prohibited with bonus play. Some casinos even demand that you only meet wagering on single numbers, arguably one of the worst bets in roulette.
How to beat roulette bonus wagering
- Always check the terms and conditions - A common mistake for new roulette players is to claim the first bonus they see. They don't care about the wagering, the games they can play or how likely they are to win. They just see how much extra cash they will get. All casinos are different - and that means it's worth your while to shop around.
- Play with your real money - Just because you can claim a bonus, it doesn't mean you have to. If you play with your real money - you are not locked into any wagering. That means if you win, the money is yours to keep and withdraw.
Roulette Wagering Requirements FAQ
What is the wagering requirement of a roulette bonus?
Wagering can range from 20x to 80x. The wagering will depend on the site you choose to play with - and they are all different. Some casinos even have roulette bonuses designed for roulette players with lower wagering.
How to beat wagering requirements in roulette?
Check the terms and conditions of the bonus you are taking. If they allow low-risk wagers, then try an even money betting strategy. You can also choose to play with real cash and not have to deal with wagering at all.
Are there no wager roulette bonuses?
Getting a no wagering bonus for roulette is unlikely due to how easy it is to win on these games compared to a slot game. However, if you can find one - then these will be the easiest bonuses to cash out.
New Casino bet365
Join the biggest online casino in the World
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. Please see Full Offer Terms and Conditions on the bet365 website.Join now
100% cashback up to $100
Choose from over +200 games
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Claim your Virgin Casino Bonus
$500 Cash match & $10 FREE
Deposit $500. Get $510. Play $1010.
Deposit $250. Get $250. Play $500
1st Deposit bonus
$2000 Cash Match
Experience 888 no risk.
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. NJ residents only.Claim your 888Casino bonus
- Virgin Games