Live Roulette Welcome Bonus
As the buzz of playing live dealer casino games grows, so does the range of live roulette welcome bonuses. But, as you will see, not all welcome offers are equal, so how do you determine which bonuses are the best?
The goal of this page is to fully explain the different live roulette bonuses, and to provide you with the tools so that you can effectively compare promotions from various sites. This way, you can always guarantee that the offers you choose are the best value in the market.
Best Live Roulette Welcome Bonus
Whatever variation you want to play, it makes sense to snap up one of the best live roulette welcome bonus offers before you start. We have hand-picked these casinos based on several factors, including the quality of the welcome bonus, the range of live roulette games, banking, customer service, and their mobile platform, among other criteria.
How to Use a Live Roulette Bonus Code
Bonus codes are commonly used by casino operators to promote certain offers. Therefore, it’s good to know how to use a live roulette bonus code when you do come across them. They are very straightforward; however, this is a quick guide for you to follow if this is your first time.
- Choose your favourite live roulette bonus and jot down the code.
- Use the links on this website for instant access to your chosen casino.
- Complete the registration form and make your first deposit.
- Enter the bonus code in the field provided. This will either be during registration or when depositing.
- After your money and the bonus funds are credited to your account, you can enjoy the thrills of playing live roulette.
Roulette Pro tip: Check the terms and conditions before you deposit. With some bonuses, certain payment methods, such as Skrill and Neteller, are excluded. Therefore, you need to seek an alternative depositing option to ensure you get the bonus.
Types of Live Roulette Bonuses
The term ‘welcome bonus’ usually refers to the offer that players can claim when they make their first deposit or first series of deposits. Below, we explain the different types of live roulette bonuses so that you are familiar with the names and terms used by various operators.
No deposit: Quite often, no deposit bonuses come before welcome bonuses in that players only need to register an account to claim them. To play live roulette, you need to look out for free cash credits, although you must be aware that some live games are exempt when using no deposit funds. However, cash drops and birthday bonuses are no deposit promotions that allow you to play whichever live roulette game you want.
Sign-up offers: A sign-up offer can refer to a no deposit bonus, but more commonly they are another name for the welcome bonus. As such, there’s a large selection of different sign-up offers ranging from cashback bonuses to matched deposit deals.
No wagering: As players search for greater value, no wagering bonuses are gaining prominence. These offers can be packaged as a welcome bonus or a regular promotion. No wagering offers for live roulette take the form of refund bonuses, where the casino gives players back a certain percentage of their total losses.
Roulette promotions: Daily or weekly deposit reload bonuses can help to beef-up your bankroll so that you can play for longer. Furthermore, it is worth looking out for dedicated live roulette offers. There are casinos with ‘lucky number’ promotions, and if the ball drops on this number during the promo period, all active players receive free chips.
Wagering Requirements for Live Roulette Welcome Bonuses
Comparing roulette bonuses is not a matter of looking at the amount of bonus funds and choosing the largest sum. The secret is understanding the wagering requirements for live roulette bonuses so you can assess their real value.
- Information about the wagering requirements is found in the bonus’ terms and conditions.
- Wagering is indicated by a number (i.e. 40) and a multiply symbol (x); for instance, 40x.
- The wagering number can be multiplied by the bonus amount or by the total sum of the deposit and bonus amount. It is essential that you look for this information as it makes a massive difference to the value of a bonus.
- Attached to wagering requirements are game weighting rules. These tell you what percentage of your stake helps to clear the wagering.
- Once you have all the above intel, you can work out the total wagering amount and then easily compare different bonuses.
Best Live Roulette Casinos 2020
A first-class user experience is what makes the best live roulette casinos stand out. Of course, the site needs a premium selection of live games that cater to both low-limit players and VIP high-rollers. However, these are some of the other elements that put the top casinos in a league of their own.
- A diverse collection of games from leading casino software developers
- Regular bonuses and promotions with player-friendly terms and conditions
- Operator licences from reputable gambling authorities
- Deposits and withdrawals without any fees and fast payout times
- Helpful customer service that is on-hand when you need them
- Easy to use mobile casinos
If you are looking for more information related to live dealer roulette welcome bonuses, take a look at our FAQ section below.
What is the best live roulette welcome bonus?
The best live roulette welcome bonus is a personal choice. You may want to deposit £5 or go £500. Also, there may be certain games you can/can’t play with certain offers. The focus of this page is to provide a list of top-rated roulette welcome offers and to show you how to calculate their value.
How long does a live roulette welcome bonus last?
It depends on the casino and the bonus. Some sites only give players 7 days to use the bonus and complete the wagering, whereas others allow 30 days.
Do welcome bonuses work on mobile casino apps?
Yes, they do. After downloading the app, follow the instructions given above to claim the welcome bonus on your mobile device.