How to play free online roulette
Best No Deposit Bonus Casino Sites
32Red Casino: New accounts only. Up to 50x wagering, game contributions vary, max stake applies. 7 day expiry. See full terms.
888Casino: New players only • £88 is granted in FreePlay (FP) • FP must be claimed within 48 hrs of receiving the email and expires after 14 days • FP wins are credited as bonus and capped at £15, exc. JP win • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • General withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply.
mFortune Casino: 18+. New players only. 20x wagering requirement. Expires after 7 days. Max withdrawal from bonus winnings £50. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
William Hill Vegas: 18+. Play Safe. New customers only. Opt in required. 1x per customer. Selected slots only. Max £20 bonus. 35x wagering. Bonus expires 72 hours from issue. Max. Redeemable £25. Eligibility rules, game, location, currency restrictions, stake contributions and terms and conditions apply.
Mr Spin Casino: 18+. New players only. Up to 50 (20p) free spins on for Reel Royalty. Winnings paid as bonus credit with 20x wagering requirement. 7 days expiry. Max withdrawal from bonus winnings £50. T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org
What is no deposit roulette?
- Free Play Roulette - most casinos will allow players to launch a game in a demo mode and roulette is no exception. In this mode, you don’t spend money - but you can’t make money either. While this type of play won’t boost your bankroll, it will boost your knowledge. We recommend all new players start with at least a couple of practice sessions on a roulette table before stepping up to real cash. You could even try out one of the many roulette strategies online - with no risk.
- No Deposit Roulette Bonus - to help you get started at the site, casino’s will often offer players some free cash to try out their games. You can usually use the bonus on whatever you like, including roulette games. You could even potentially turn those free funds into real cash. It is important to remember that any bonus you take will be subject to wagering.
What is wagering?
- How many times will I need to wager - not all casinos were created equal - and some will have harsher wagering requirements than others. A casino with just 25 times wagering can also be in the same list as a casino with 60 times wagering; it’s always worth checking those T&Cs to find out.
- Do I have to wager deposit and bonus - many casinos will only require you to wager the value of your bonus. However, some will require wagering on the original deposit as well. And that means more wagering.
- What percentage does roulette contribute to wagering - this is the big one. Wagering from slot games will usually contribute 100% to wagering because of their volatility. A roulette game is much more in a player's control, so the wagering is usually a fraction of that. Remember to check those terms!
Latest bonuses news
GGReatGGPoker Bonus Code Launches - NEWBONUS is the best bonus code08 Dec 2020 Read more
Lucky 13?Halloween Roulette Bonus: Hit 13 black and win cash at Energy Casino29 Oct 2020 Read more
Roulette Money BackRoulette Cashback Weekend at Pots of Gold! Play table games, Get 15% back23 Oct 2020 Read more
Free Wheelin'No Deposit Roulette Guide: How to get free roulette spins07 Sep 2020 Read more
How to beatRoulette Wagering Requirements Explained26 May 2020 Read more