Let’s start from the beginning and explain: what is a roulette deposit bonus code? Put simply, some - not all - casinos use promo codes to advertise (promote) a unique bonus. In this case, it is a deposit bonus. That means you are required to fund your account with real money; usually £10 or £20 minimum, but it can be more depending on the offer.
So, what do you get in return? It varies from casino to casino, yet most of the time, the deposit offer is a matching bonus. For instance, if it is a 100% match, the amount you deposit is doubled. If it’s 200%, your deposit is trebled, and so on.
Best Roulette Deposit Promo Code Sites
Roulette players looking for a place to play online are bombarded with options. While Roulette Pro welcomes the wide range of choices, we also know that this can be overwhelming, particularly for first time players.
Choosing a casino is a big decision because you are going to be spending both your hard-earned money and time on the platform. That’s why we’ve done the legwork for you. Our team has researched and reviewed hundreds of casinos and picked the best roulette deposit promo code
sites based on the key criteria outlined further down this page. Take a look at the table to view the latest promotions.
How to Use a Roulette Promo Code
Like most things, promo codes are easy to use after you’ve experimented with one. However, for some of our readers, this will be your first time. Therefore, we’ve created this step-by-step guide to show you how to use a roulette promo code.
- The first thing that you need to do is choose a bonus and write down the promo code for that offer.
- Beside each offer, there is a ‘Claim Now’ button. This takes you to the casino.
- Click ‘Sign Up’ or ‘Register’ and fill out the form. Please make certain the information is accurate with no typos because it is needed to verify your identity.
- Once your account has been created, go to the banking section and make your first deposit. You will be asked to type in your roulette promo code as well.
- As most payment methods are instant, your funds will show up in your account within seconds. However, please allow a little longer for your bonus to arrive.
- When you are ready, visit the casino’s lobby, browse through the menu and find a game that you want to play.
This is a generic guide that follows the process most casinos use. However, there are exceptions. For example, some operators ask you to enter the code into the live chat box after depositing. Then, the customer service agent will enable the bonus. If at any stage, you are not sure what steps to take, reach out to support for guidance before playing.
Types of Roulette Promo Codes
Having introduced roulette promo codes at the top of the page, you’ll be pleased to know that there are several other bonuses and promotions available. Some of these are for new players, whereas others treat existing patrons.
No deposit bonus promo codes: There’s no better feeling than playing real money roulette with the casino’s money. If that sounds appealing to you too, then the no deposit promo code bonus is the one for you. In essence, these are a teaser. They give you a taste of the thrills and excitement in the hope that you will later proceed towards making a real money deposit of your own.
You will encounter wagering requirements with most no deposit bonuses. These are what stand between you and withdrawing your winnings. Still, these bonuses are super fun and totally risk-free.
Welcome bonus promo codes: These come in various forms. They could be deposit bonuses - as described above - or something else. As the name suggests, this offer is to ‘welcome’ you to the casino. To make a grand first impression; welcome bonus promo code bonuses are usually the largest offer (in terms of monetary value) that you can get.
Once more, wagering requirements normally come into play. We will talk more about these in the next section.
No wagering bonus promo codes: A growing number of casinos are turning to no wagering bonuses to attract and keep players. It has to be said that most no wagering deals are for slots, but there are a few offers on the table for roulette players, too. These typically come in the form of cashback offers on aggregated losses. For example, you get 5% back of your total losses when playing a specific variant of roulette or playing at a certain table.
Other roulette promotions: Casinos are extremely inventive with their promotions, so you often get seasonal roulette offers come your way. One of the favourites is the ‘lucky number’ promo. Here you can land yourself some free chips to play with simply by being at the right table, at the right time. Furthermore, we’ve noticed an increase in personalised offers sent directly to your email or as a push notification via the app.
Wagering Requirements for Roulette Deposit Promo Codes
Learning about wagering requirements is something that you have to do if you want to find the best bonuses. A common mistake many newcomers make is to take either the largest bonus amount or the one with the highest ‘matched’ percentage.
To help you understand wagering requirements for roulette deposit bonus promo codes, look at the three examples in the table below.
|A||100% up to £100||35x the bonus amount|
|B||200% up to £100||25x the deposit and bonus amount|
|C||50% up to £100||15x the deposit and bonus amount|
At a glance, bonus ‘C’ with only 15x wagering looks like great value, but is it? Some offers apply wagering to just the bonus funds, but others are the deposit and wagering. These are the calculations assuming you collected the maximum amount:
- A: deposit £100 and get a £100 bonus. The wagering is 35 x £100 (bonus amount only) = £3,500.
- B: deposit £50 and get a £100 bonus. The wagering is 25 x £150 (deposit + bonus) = £3,750.
- C: deposit £200 and get a £100 bonus. The wagering is 15 x £300 (deposit + bonus) = £4,500
Suddenly, bonus ‘C’ doesn’t look so attractive. It is close between the other two offers, however. Despite ‘B’ being slightly higher, your initial deposit is less. The point we are making here is to calculate the total wagering amount when comparing different offers, so you get the best value - always.
Best Online Roulette Casinos 2020
When deciding where to play online, you need to look beyond the welcome bonus and examine the overall package of the site. These are the criteria our experienced team use to evaluate what the best online roulette casinos
in 2020 are:
- Licences: Without any question, the casino needs to hold valid licences with reputable gambling authorities; for UK players, this means the site must be licenced and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licenced casinos offer a safe and secure place to play, and the games are fair.
- Exciting games: Although roulette is the priority for our players, we take what other games the casino has into consideration. Variety is the spice of life - and that applies to online casinos, too.
- Swift payouts: We don’t entertain casinos that are slow to process players’ withdrawal requests. Within 24 hours is reasonable by our standards, or the next business day if you withdraw at weekends.
- Customer support: One of the main differences between land-based and online casinos is that there is always an assistant available to answer questions in your local establishment. However, the best online roulette casinos offer 24/7 live chat to compensate for this.
Live Roulette Deposit Promo Codes
Whether you want to have a spin on the French or European roulette wheel or you fancy trying a newer variant, such as multi-ball roulette, a special bonus will give you extra cash to hit the tables with.
In addition to deposit bonuses, promo codes can be used to claim a variety of other live casino offers. Check out the ‘Promotions’ tab at your favourite site to see what the hottest deals are.
To complete our deposit bonuses review; here are some of the main questions players ask.
Do deposit bonuses work on mobiles?
Yes, they most certainly do. The process works the same as outlined above for desktop users.
Can I claim deposit bonuses as an existing player?
Yes. These are often called ‘reload bonuses’ because that is what you are doing - reloading your account. You’ll find plenty of these to choose from, but you need to compare the wagering to get the best value deals.
Can I cancel a roulette bonus?
Yes, this is allowed. However, it means you lose any winnings that you may have accumulated.